Terms & Conditions
The term Dentalcon Ltd, The Healthcare Online Shop or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Leontiou A' 183, Leontiou Center Block C. Our company registration number is HE 117018. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Every kind personal information given through this website will be used only by our company and The Healthcare Online Shop and no third party has any kind of access to this information. By giving such kind of information to us, the user accepts and allows to our company to use these information for information/updates in relation to new products, services or any other company updates as well as offers.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus.
The Healthcare Online Shop is not responsible for errors in prices, features or photographs and reserves the right to change prices without notice. It is also not liable to user / customer for any damages resulting from the performance / or order. Simultaneously The Healthcare Online Shop accepts no responsibility for direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including but not exclusively reported, loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of information and data, loss of customers, etc.), which arise in connection with the operation and / or and the use of the shop.
User/clients are solely responsible for the evaluation and selection of products and services offered by the site. The Healthcare Online Shop accepts no responsibility in relation to the correctness of the choice of users, or any incompatibilities between products - software - services provided by it. The Healthcare Online Shop is not responsible for defects or poor quality of third party products available to customers, because the goods received from suppliers and / or manufacturers are packed in sealed boxes. In the event of a defective or faulty product The Healthcare Online Shop should be contacted, and the customer will be served immediately with The Healthcare Online Shop replacing the defective product or by returning your money back (see. Returns products), our website does not guarantee product changes in the "clearance" category.
Finally, The Healthcare Online Shop is not bound to the availability of products, as indicated in the online store, but undertakes to inform users in the event that the availability of a product ordered is different from that indicated in the website.
The Healthcare Online Shop is not responsible for delays in performance (including delivery) due to circumstances not attributable to the fault of The Healthcare Online Shop or due to force majeure and is entitled to an extension of time for execution. Examples could include strikes, terrorist acts, war, problems of supplier / transport / production, currency fluctuations, governmental or regulatory action and natural disasters. If this lasts more than 2 months, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
Prices of products sold
All prices listed include VAT (19%). In the event where the goods will be sent in a registered company in the European Union VAT is not chargedif the company registration number or VAT is mentioned in the details of the order.